Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Three Things

I was perusing blogs when I came upon a "tranny"s blog in the U.K. His/her listing of Three Things was really interesting so I made my own (too bad I'm not quite as unique):

Three Things...

Three names I go by:

1. Mommy
2. Teacher
3. Aha, that would be telling wouldn’t it!!

Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My eyes
2. My lips
3. My feet

Three physical things I don't like about myself:
1. My fingernails
2. My stomach
3. My knees

Three parts of my heritage:
1. being raised poor
2. being raised on the beach
3. race is so cliche...

Three things that scare me:
1. This part is serious, nothing trivial scares me
2. Rape
3. Child molestation

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Water
2. Music
3. Laughter

Three of my favorite musical artists:
1. The Smiths
2. Interpol
3. Pinback

Three of my favorite songs:
1. Blasphemous Rumours-Depeche Mode
2. Love Will Tear Us Apart-Joy Division
3. I've Been Loving You For Too Long-Otis Redding

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Sex
2. Honesty
3. Love

Three LIES:
1. Uh, hello? They're called LIES because you don't tell them.
2.
3.

Three TRUTHS:
1. Believe people when they tell you who they are
2. Say what you mean and mean what you say
3. Don't settle for bad sex

Three things I love about Texas (ok, really just Austin)
1. Town Lake trail
2. Waterloo Records
3. Texpresso coffee

Three things I HATE about Texas:
1. Proposition 2 (homophobic fuckwads)
2. Minutemen (racist fuckwads)
3. Abstinence Only sex education (yeah, that works)

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
1. Eyes
2. Tattoos
3. Arm veins (I'm freaky)

Three of my favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging (while listening to music and eating pistachios)
2. Reading a great book and talking about it with other readers
3. Coffee and conversation (while pretending to study)

Three things I want to do really badly RIGHT now:
1. Sex
2. Brush my teeth
3. More sex (are you sensing what I'm currently lacking?)

Three careers I've considered:
1. Age 10: Rock Star
2. Age 15: Lawyer
3. Age 20: High School English Teacher

Three guilty pleasures:

1. "I Want It That Way" by the Backstreet Boys
2. I watched The Biggest Loser this season (shame engulfs me)
3. The Legend of Billie Jean (the movie)

Three codes I live by:
1. Chicks before dicks
2. Trust your intuition
3. Question everything

Three kid's names I like:
1. Olivia (taken by friend)
2. Carmen (taken by friend)
3. Clearly I'm taking too long...I give up

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Speak Spanish fluently
2. Travel around world (NYC, Mexico, Europe, any beach areas)
3. Make a difference in children's lives

Three ways that I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I cry when I'm upset
2. I'm insecure about my body sometimes
3. I overanalyze everything boys say and do

Three ways that I'm an atypical girl:
1. I want to have sex even when I'm angry
2. I hate dating
3. I'm an atheist

Three celebrity crushes:
1. Age 10: Nick Rhodes (Duran Duran)
2. Age 15: LL Cool J (is hard as hell)
3. Age 20: Dwayne Wayne (A Different World)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home