Friday, November 11, 2005

Falling Apart

Depeche Mode was great. I loooooove them. Our seats were really high but it didn't really matter because the music was so badass.

I felt pretty crappy up until the show. During the show I felt better and better and even hung out with my friends after the show. The next day we all went to breakfast and some of us went to an art museum. But when I got home that afternoon, I felt bad again. Last I went to the doctor and he said I was an "interesting" case. I was like, "uh, I don't get sick and I don't want to be interesting." Anyway, they took blood and said it might be a variety of things but for now they're going to give me different antibiotics and call me the next day. So I've now taken 3 1/2 days off work and feel like shit still. This sucks.

As if that wasn't sucky enough...my offspring wanted to stay home by himself while I went to the doctor last night. He's stayed home alone for short periods before so I said ok. Well, I get home last night and he's not answering the door. It's deadlocked so I can't get in. I could see in through the crack ion the blinds and saw that he was asleep on the couch. I had to bang on the doors and windows for 20 minutes before he woke up. My neighbors came outside, I considered getting a locksmith to break in my door, I tried to break a window, and I called a friend to come help me. Finally the little fucker wakes up. What the fuck? Every other time he wakes up when I call his name. I was SO frustrated! Can a sister be sick without EVERYTHING going wrong? Apparently not.

My classroom also fell apart while I was gone but that's another entry...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home