Rule # 217
OK, so I blew off The Date Sunday night. As in, he called, I didn't answer, and I didn't call him back. Whatever! I do what I want! Yes, I know that's the behavior of a dumb 19-year-old boy....but I just didn't feel like explaining to him that I changed my mind...is that so wrong? So here's where it gets entertaining. He calls again Mon. night. I don't answer, he leaves another message, I don't call back. He calls AGAIN Tues. night! This time he calls at 10:35 p.m. and casually says, "hey, if it's too late, just call me tomorrow." Uh, nooooooo, if I didn't call you back the first two times, I'm probably not going to call you back this time either, huh? The End. He hasn't called since and hopefully that's the end of that. Rule # 217 in my book of dating....if all else fails, resort to teenaged boy behavior.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home