My Horoscope
This was my horoscope today...how appropriate:
Scorpio--It's time for you to admit something: Your values have changed. What used to be important no longer matters. That means it's time to make some changes - some big changes, especially when it comes to the people you call peers. Fortunately, you're more than ready, even if it means saying goodbye to people, things or ways of life that were once the most important thing in the world to you.
I had a conversation today with my asst. principal where she assured me she feels the same way I do about "the codes." Thank god some people know what they're doing in my world o' sped.
Last night I went to see Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater. It was absolutely amazing. The dancing and music are so beautiful. And I exercised today. OK, I had to twist my own arm...but I went. And some crazy guy walked with me for a minute and told me I was already in shape and didn't need to be walking(-: Maybe I should start dating homeless people on drugs...because apparently THEY think I rock!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home