Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sunday

I'm feeling better. Last night I had the best time at the Boy Band Sing-Along with U-W and another friend.

I visited Waterloo at work on Friday and then we talked again yesterday. We made tenative plans to hang out tonight. But then he called me last night at 3:30 (AM!...what is with these people and their late night calling patterns?) and told he he is doing a promotional work thing at a club tonight. But he wants me to come hang out with him there. He thinks I can get in free and drink for free. I said ok because he was insisting...but I don't want to go and sit around by myself if he has to be doing "work," so we'll see. In the meantime, our conversations are getting more flirty and maybe I'll get some decent male attention out of him. I need a pick-me-up after the last couple weeks of El Tóxico bullshit.

Speaking of the poisonous one, he called the night I sent my email and I didn't answer. I was afraid he hadn't read it yet and I would be forced to either talk about it in person and pretend everything was ok until he read it so I didn't answer. He didn't leave a message and I didn't call him back. By Friday I was frustrated that he hadn't responded all week to my email. So Friday I emailed him again...basically saying, ok I didn't say I never want to talk to you, just that I can't do what we've been doing, and that he hadn't responded. He emailed back right away and said he had called and that was a response and I hadn't called him back. Well, ok. Then he called yesterday to chit chat. So that's where I am. Not really sure where that is. Are we going to talk about it, are things going to be different, does he have an opinion on my feelings? Who knows...

In the meantime, today is Sunday, my favorite day of the week, and I still have tomorrow off. Yippee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home